- Katharina Bozem
As our company grows and develops we are currently looking for a Team Assistant (m/f) to become part of our team. Working at bpExperts means taking ownership and giving everything when working on your tasks to make a meaningful impact. Our colleagues with different professional and cultural background act as an interconnected team, supporting each other to ensure maximum efficiency. Read the below or click here for German version and if you think you would be the right one for the role please submit your application!
At bpExperts no two days are the same, but the following tasks will be part of your new role:
- You will manage diverse administrative tasks, especially accounting in collaboration with our tax consultant, controlling and purchasing
- You will be responsible for office management, organization of meetings and management of travel bookings
- You support the team in maintenance and archiving of documents
- You help with the company correspondence, preparation of presentations and customer offers
You will need the following skills in order to be successful in your new role:
- Completed commercial education
- You have already experience in a similar position and very good knowledge in the tasks mentioned above
- You have excellent communication skills in German and English
- Excellent knowledge of MS-Office Software - especially Word, Excel and Power-Point - and modern communication technology
- Experience in controlling as well as purchasing and CRM systems is a plus
We offer you an interesting and versatile work environment in our international team. The role will be part time and you will be working either in our office in Neu-Isenburg or from home office.
Are you interested? We welcome your application via email to email@example.com.