IT Process & Project Management
Keeping IT running.
As companies grow, merge, consolidate, acquire new firms, or divest old ones, their IT organizations can become unnecessarily complex as every strategic business move potentially adds to the problem of misaligned businesses, weak organizational structures, and poor-performing investments.
We help our clients ensure compliance to IT governance standards and policies by establishing management controls and architecture and technology standards.
Beyond establishing a governance structure and risk management processes, it is important to regularly re-evaluate all business processes to ensure the IT organization is aligned with the business. In order to build and leverage an IT capability that fundamentally improves business performance.
- IT project- and portfolio Management
- IT audit
- IT demand and change request management
- IT service level agreement definition
- IT cost calculation & service catalogue definition
- IT governance frameworks: ITIL & COBIT
- ITIL & COBIT best practice framework
- Traceable track record